Why Should I Subscribe to RootParenting.org?
Subscribing to Root Parenting will allow you to automatically receive every new article whenever they get published. This provides a great deal of convenience for you, because you won’t even have to visit this website to access all the latest articles or news. You can subscribe in 2 ways:
- Subscribe using a RSS reader (right click to “Copy Link Location” into reader)
- Subscribe using Email by clicking this link (hosted by Google’s Feedburner service)
What is an ‘RSS Feed Reader’ and How Can I Use it?
RSS feeds are document formats which allow you to keep up-to-date with content on all blogs and the websites you come across while surfing the net. When you subscribe to an RSS feed, the feed reader will check the website you subscribe to for new content. If there are any new articles, they will be displayed within the reader itself.
How To Add Our Feed To Google Reader
We recommend using Google’s RSS Reader. To add our feed, simply;
- Right click your mouse over the RSS link or square orange icon above, and click “Copy Link Location”.
- Then go to www.google.com/reader (you’ll need to sign up for a free Google Account if you don’t already have one) and click on the “Add a subscription” button in the top left corner, right click your mouse and select “Paste” to place the RSS feed URL into the box and then click “Add”.
- I often suggest making your Google Reader your starting home page in your browser (in Explorer and Firefox browsers, click on “Tools” in the top menu bar, then “Internet Options…” or “Options…” in the pull down menu, and click on the “General” or “Main” tab to change the Home Page web address to www.google.com/reader).
You’ll then see a list of all the latest articles published on RootParenting.org, starting with the most recent first. Each time we add an article, it will be updated in your Google Reader instantly.